Subject: IRC List and Websites
From: [email-masked] (Richard L'Hommedieu)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 95 21:58:06 +0200

Since we are compiling a list of nicknames from the lightwave IRC I would
like to post a page on my home page that also reflects these names and
there home pages on the web... I know I have alot of you on my page already
but This would be a separate page dedicated to IRC Lightwave.

Please send me your Nick... Real name ... Company (if you have one) and
URL.

Thanks

Rich

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
#Richard G. L'Hommedieu # Long Island Media Group #  Lightwave Animations  #
#                        # ||||||||||||||||||||| #                         #
#       Email:            # ||||||||||||||||||| #     Toaster/Lightwave    #
#                          # ||||||||||||||||| #           Training        #
#   [email-masked]          # ||||||||||||||| #                            #
#                            # ||||||||||||| #                             #
#                             # ||||||||||| #                              #
#                              # ||||||||| #                               #
#                               # ||||||| #                                #
#       Web:                     # ||||| #                                 #
#                                 # ||| #                                  #
# http://www.li.net/~rlhomme/limg.html                                     #
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

--
[email-masked] (Richard L'Hommedieu) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]